With us you will become a certified nitrous oxide user!
The n2o academy of Baldus Medizintechnik GmbH offers Germany-wide laughing gas certification courses for sedation with laughing gas as a combination of e-learning and face-to-face events.
This means that you set the learning pace and timing for the e-learning unit yourself. After successfully completing the nitrous oxide online course, you will receive all the important information about equipment technology with practical exercises on nitrous oxide sedation at the face-to-face event. For the final certification, you will complete a final test at the end of the training. We made a conscious decision to combine online and face-to-face training courses because we want to accommodate you in your time management. At the same time, we do not want to forego practical nitrous oxide exercises and personal contact for an intensive exchange about nitrous oxide sedation.
The aim of the online training as part of the nitrous oxide training course is that you can acquire theoretical knowledge on the subject of nitrous oxide sedation according to your own schedule. The subsequent face-to-face courses take place across Germany, so that travel expenses and the financial aspect are minimized here too. In the nitrous oxide training course, all of the content of the e-learning unit is repeated so that you are well prepared for the final test of the nitrous oxide certification. In addition to the theory, the main focus is on the use of the equipment and appropriate practical exercises are carried out.
Overview of the course content of the certification:
- History of laughing gas
- Pharmacology of nitrous oxide
- Indications and contraindications
- Device science and technology
- Technical instruction in your new device according to MPG
- Use of nitrous oxide sedation in practice
- Indoor air limit values & their compliance
- Emergencies & life-saving emergency measures
- AED training
- Role play and practical application
- Practical tips from the professional
- Marketing for Practice
- Final exam and certificate delivery
The nitrous oxide certification is carried out by Baldus Medizintechnik and a dentist who has been successfully using nitrous oxide sedation for years. The e-learning, which you have to carry out before the attendance day, takes place over a period of 3 hours. You can of course divide this time freely in advance.
- E-learning with free time management
- Training time on the day of attendance: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Dentist, specialist assistant: € 650
- Dental assistant: € 220
1 + 1 ACTION - save € 220
1 dentist register and Bring 1 dental assistant for free!
Your contact person: Judith Mahr